Find your future role
Rail Civils Supervisor
|Cork, Republic of Ireland
|Contract 6 months
We are looking to find a PTS Rail Civils Supervisor to work a long term contract in Cork, Ireland. The role has bbeen deemed outside IR35.
Key skills required for this role
Supervisor, Rail, Civils, UTX, PTS, Ireland
Supervisor, Raiil, Civils, PTS
Matchtech are looking for a Rail Civils Supervisor to work on a long term contract in Cork, Ireland. The role is a long term contract and has been deemed outside IR35.
As the supervisor you will primarily be over seeing the works on site and liaising with the construction management team. Duties will include:
* Over seeing works done by the contractor and and sub-contractors used on site.
* Be the interface between the construction team and sub-contractors
* Take responsibility for on site activities and ensure the required tasks are being carried out daily.
* Ensure all daily site paperwork is completed
* Carry out site inspections for quality and safety
* Attend planning and integration meetings
* Report all progress back to the construction teams
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience of working on large rail projects
* Have experience of carrying out UTX/URX installations, cable route installations and bases/foundations
* A good understanding of the AMP, Handback and ITP process
* Previous experience and understanding of H&S and CDM requirements.
* Hold Sentinel competencies and be able to be sponsored by Matchtech
If interested in this role please send your CV