Find your future role
Programme Planner - Contract
|Contract 12 months
We have a new and exciting opportunity to join this incredible Havant Thicket Reservoir Project as a Programme Planner.
Key skills required for this role
Programme Planner - Water
- Create, monitor, and maintain the integrated, master programme.
- Monitor progress of individual projects, identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date to ensure accuracy of project schedules and to inform decision making.
- Track, analyse, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their areas including the regular review of programmes submitted by the NEC, main contractors.
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, and develop contingency plans
- Integrate Contractor programmes.
- Prepare monthly reports, including programme and risk reports, and inputs from the rest of the team.
- Supported by the Senior Quantity Surveyor (Risk and Cost) maintain the change control process to manage the integrity of project schedule, risk and cost.
Skills and Competencies
- Schedule management software (Primavera is essential)
- Experience of reviewing contractor NEC programmes is desirable
- Excellent and adaptable communications skills
- Organisation and self-management
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to review and write progress reports, minutes of meetings and decision support papers
- Risk management (Monte Carlo analysis is desirable)
- Experience of using ERP Systems and contract management software would be an advantage
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Chartered Engineer or member of APM, PMI or similar (Desirable)
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2, APM, PMI) (Desirable)
- Hold a valid driver's licence. All applicants will be required to undertake our driver assessment (Essential).