Find your future role
Telecoms Security Tester
|Ref no.||BHNTELECOMS SECURITY|
Currently Looking for a Telcoms secuity tester for a Birmingham based role!
Salary up to £70k depending on experience.
Key skills required for this role
Telecoms Security Tester , SC cleared
Telecoms Security Tester , SC cleared.
Some key detail
* 1-2 days a week onsite in Birmingham
* you must have or be eligible for SC clearance / PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGBAL FOR SC CLEARANCE
Required skills and experience
- Perform security testing of hardware and software components that make up modern IT and telecoms networks.
- Carry out positive and negative testing, and fuzzing of complex network functions and protocols.
- Knowledge and experience of protocols used in Telecoms networks (e.g. Diameter, HTTP/2, SCTP, NGAP, etc.) or other protocols with an aptitude to learn.
- Develop or script instrumentation and other test tooling for automated assessment of components.
- Design and implement new security testing capabilities and techniques.
- Analyse and communicate findings, weaknesses and results from testing.
- Deliver comprehensive and high-quality technical reports, outlining technical risk and impact of each identified finding.
- Contribute to a vibrant and inclusive team of security evaluation specialists where success often comes from teamwork and a diverse approach to solving problems.