- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Civil Distribution design
Our Client is in Toronto looking for a Distribution Desinger with experience working on work related to Toronto Hydro projects.
Design overhead and underground electrical distribution system up to and including 27.6KV in accordance with Toronto Hydro requirements, construction standards and design practices
- Create a complete set of drawings including title sheet, general notes, primary schematic, civil plan, cable and duct layout and recovery drawings according to standards, guidelines and specifications.
- Perform pole loading analysis, guying and anchoring calculations using Non-Linear software.
- Prepare Aerial pole line design for Rogers telecommunication and calculations in accordance with Ontario regulation 22/04, CSA 22.3 Overhead systems and utility company standards.
- Ensure aerial plant, poles, down guys and anchors meet CSA and Hydro standards.
- Coordinate and submit the proposed design to all other utilities, such as Bell, Rogers, Enbridge, etc. to obtain permits and approvals prior to City submission.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.