- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Controls Specialist
One of our major clients in Connecticut are looking to grow out their project controls team: there are currently multiple vacancies spanning junior to senior-level project controllers.
The Project Controls Specialist will be responsible for performing scheduling, cost control, risk management, and document management tasks on projects being managed from design to close-out.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- A minimum of 4 years of direct project controls experience.
- A thorough understanding of construction project life cycle
- Experience with CPM scheduling methodology and advanced use of Oracle Primavera P6
- Candidates with field (construction sites) experience are preferred
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.