- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Supervisor Distribution Planning
One of our clients in eastern Ontario is looking to add a distribution planning supervisor to their organization. The successful candidate will be responsible to lead their distribution planning team.
This role will be responsible for the areas of distribution planning, protection and controls, and creating and updating asset maintenance plans. The incumbent will be responsible for both the maintenance and capital upgrade plans to the distribution system.
- Eng preferred
- Engineering and/or planning experience with distribution or substation (including protection and controls, GIS, SCADA, and/or system communication)
- Understanding of the Ontario Energy Board and other regulatory boards and practices
- Leadership and or/supervisory experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the transmission and distribution industry (preferably in a regulated and unionized environment)
- Opportunity for senior candidates as well (i.e. 10-20 years of experience)
Note: this is a heavily abbreviated job description; interested candidates are encouraged to apply, at which point the complete job description can be shared.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.