- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior/Assistant Project Scheduler
One of our clients, a leading engineering firm in the electric utility industry is looking to grow their project controls team in the Atlanta area.
- Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining a schedule management reporting data warehouse to produce valuable program controls reports and data.
- Perform project planning and scheduling tasks.
- Coordinate project schedules and assist with the development of scheduling reports.
- Coordinate project set-up in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software.
- Review data; maintain logs; and run reports in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software or other tools.
- Validate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Assist with the development of Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 schedules.
- Apply logic ties within the schedule.
- Document schedule progress.
- Perform resource loading of a schedule.
- Develop a earned value tracking document.
- Retrieve, review and distribute pre-programmed scheduling reports from P6 along with back-up documentation.
- Integrate data from one program to another.
- Assist quality checks and inspections on project controls deliverables.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Proficientwith Oracle Primavera P6.
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must have 4+ years of experience
- May be required to obtain an OSHA 10 hour safety certification.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.