- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
One of our clients in eastern Ontario is looking to add a distribution engineer to their organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for distribution system planning, variance technical studies, and design/planning support.
Along with planning and design, the position will also be responsible for updating technical standards and overseeing design contractors, as well as general project management for both the distribution and substation assets. This role will require heavy collaboration with stakeholders both within and outside of the organization, so excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently are both greatly desired.
- Eng greatly preferred
- Engineering and/or planning experience with distribution or substation (including protection and controls, GIS, SCADA, system communication)
- Project management experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the transmission and distribution industry (preferably in a regulated and unionized environment)
- Opportunity for senior candidates as well (i.e. 10-20 years of experience)
Note: this is a heavily abbreviated job description; interested candidates are encouraged to apply, at which point the complete job description can be shared.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.