- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Sales Manager (Solar)
The Account Manager is responsible for developing new relationships, monitoring, coordinating, generating, and facilitating sales
- Builds, manages and enhances the company's direct sales operations in the specified territory, including setting future strategic sales direction.
- Successfully executes a brand and messaging strategy that positions Matchtech as an industry leader in the alternative energy industry.
- Initiates and implements strategic alliances with key partners.
- Identifies market opportunities both within and outside of traditional client base, and develops strategies to penetrate those markets.
- Attends trade shows, conferences and Matchtech Shenzhen HQ customer workshops, etc.
- Provides outstanding customer support.
- Other duties as may be required or assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of sales experience in, past solar experience in sales involving clients is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales.
- Success-oriented, flexible and a team player.
- Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment.
- Bachelor´s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Administration combined with
- a keen affinity for technical products
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Renewable Energy
- Women in Power – Why women can make a huge difference in the Energy industry
The U.S. energy workforce is far from diverse and it could well be holding back innovation in the sector. Find out what job...
- Take your career to new heights as a Blade Technician
Not everyone is built to work in an office and making a career change, however drastic, can make a huge difference to your l...