- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Suppor sales Solar
- Responsible for the sales support of Matchtech FusionSolar Smart PV Solution and Inverters
- Supports pre-sales order preparation including WebEx meeting planning, writing meeting minutes, maintain project and update commissioning spreadsheet
- Develops long lasting relationships by providing professional technical solutions and consultation for Matchtech innovative solar inverters
- Assists in composition of complex technical proposals and project quotations, including the creation of drawings, PV System performance analysis and system single lines
- Maintains and expands business with existing key accounts and acquires new distribution partners and direct customers
- Prepares tenders for photovoltaic projects
- Tracks purchase orders, delivery dates, shipping dates, and other key milestones, and provides status to Project Managers. Maintains project documentation in support of Project Managers.
- Carries out market research
- Acts as a close liaison with the local Managing Director and the International Sales and Product Management department
- Attends trade shows, conferences and Matchtech Shenzhen HQ customer workshops, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in solar system and product engineering, permitting, commissioning and O&M, past solar inverter experience in sales involving clients is an advantage
- Has excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales
- Familiar with design tool such as AUTOCAD and PVSYS, etc.
- Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Requires a Bachelor´s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technologies, Mechanical Engineering, Automatic Control Engineering, etc.
Popular fields of work
Top in Renewable Energy
- Women in Power – Why women can make a huge difference in the Energy industry
The U.S. energy workforce is far from diverse and it could well be holding back innovation in the sector. Find out what job...
- Take your career to new heights as a Blade Technician
Not everyone is built to work in an office and making a career change, however drastic, can make a huge difference to your l...