- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Suppor sales Solar
- Responsible for the sales support of Matchtech FusionSolar Smart PV Solution and Inverters
- Supports pre-sales order preparation including WebEx meeting planning, writing meeting minutes, maintain project and update commissioning spreadsheet
- Develops long lasting relationships by providing professional technical solutions and consultation for Matchtech innovative solar inverters
- Assists in composition of complex technical proposals and project quotations, including the creation of drawings, PV System performance analysis and system single lines
- Maintains and expands business with existing key accounts and acquires new distribution partners and direct customers
- Prepares tenders for photovoltaic projects
- Tracks purchase orders, delivery dates, shipping dates, and other key milestones, and provides status to Project Managers. Maintains project documentation in support of Project Managers.
- Carries out market research
- Acts as a close liaison with the local Managing Director and the International Sales and Product Management department
- Attends trade shows, conferences and Matchtech Shenzhen HQ customer workshops, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in solar system and product engineering, permitting, commissioning and O&M, past solar inverter experience in sales involving clients is an advantage
- Has excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales
- Familiar with design tool such as AUTOCAD and PVSYS, etc.
- Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Requires a Bachelor´s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technologies, Mechanical Engineering, Automatic Control Engineering, etc.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Renewable Energy
- Women in Power – Why women can make a huge difference in the Energy industry
The U.S. energy workforce is far from diverse and it could well be holding back innovation in the sector. Find out what job...
- Take your career to new heights as a Blade Technician
Not everyone is built to work in an office and making a career change, however drastic, can make a huge difference to your l...