- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Territory Sales Manager
This candidate can be located anywhere in Arizona, Nevada, or California
The successful candidate is a technical expert, who is responsible for fostering growth and generating Sales bookings for Substation Automation and Protections products from the Utility, Industry and Infrastructure markets through Direct Route OR Channels( Panel Builders, OEMs) in the assigned territory . The following responsibilities and skills describe the requirements for this position:
- The Territory Sales Manager works in close collaboration with the company Account Managers in the Construction Sales, Total Integrated Power Sales , Total Integrated Automation Sales etc( Regional Sales Organizations) , leveraging the reach and relationship of the account managers to make a strong technical pitch for the products and thereafter ramping up the order income . The Territory Managers also works on identifying new prospects either independently or working in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Organizations - Driving Order intake in assigned territory on a Monthly, quarterly and Annual basis
- Develop a Go to Market model of profitable Sales for Protection, Automation and Power Quality Products/Systems through Channels: Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Panels builders/ OEMs, High Voltage Panel Builders and OEMs, Distributors, Retrofit Partners via sales campaigns to influence company products
- Develop Relationship and Strategy with Key Influencers to achieve Annual Frame agreements with Channels (OEMs and Panel Builders) to produce orders for Products and Systems
- Working closely with EPCs and Engineering Houses for influencing Specifications and generate Sales for Substation Automation Systems and Control Protection Panels
- Ability to Steer Technical Discussions on Subject Matter with Channels and work with End users (Utilities/Industry/Consultants) for approvals for company Products and Systems, thereby increasing Sales from Channels
- Developing complete Ownership and a vision for Key Products (SIPROTEC and SICAM) in the assigned territory for ramping Factory Order volume
- Technical sales activities involving such matters as proposal development, pricing development, risk assessment and technical sales strategies.
- Participate in account planning activities with company Sales to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development.
- Support Product Life-Cycle Management process (PLM) in creating technical requirement documentation based on global and local market needs for development or adaptation of future products, solutions, and systems.
- Provide technical guidance and training to customers and develop associated recommendations for ongoing business growth.
- Leading Strategic and Pricing Discussions with HQ within the company guidelines of ethics and conduct to maximize Market share for Products and systems
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5+ years of total experience in the domain of Substation, Automation and Protection. A Masters in EE with a Power Systems focus and 2+ years of experience can be substituted in lieu of 5+ years of experience.
- 3-5 years experience in the design and configuration of different substation, automation and protection systems with Core Understanding of Protection Algorithms and Automation Platforms
- Strong technical knowledge of Transmission and Distribution equipment and Grid operations
- A business management degree is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills to lead vision plans for the assigned territories
- Strong Digital Sales and Marketing Skills to expand reach and build brand recognition
- Ability to work in Teams laterally and engage with management for engaging and influencing with customers to maximize Sales
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Strong customer management and relationship skills across all levels to have high brand recognition for company with customers
- 5 Years of Sales and Business Development Experience in Substation Automation and Protection products and systems with Utility, Industry and Infrastructure Markets is desired.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.