- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior Electrical Designer (Entry Level)
We are currently hiring for an Engineering firm in The Woodlands, TX. Join a rapidly growing company that has YOUR professional growth in mind! This is an entry level opportunity for Designers interested in the Electrical Utilities sector.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver's License with an insurable driving record
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to represent yourself, M&S and the clients image while meeting with property owners, other engineering firms and construction resources.
- Keep up to date with growing and changing technology and methods.
- Strong analytic and technical problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Staking for Electric Distribution Design over and across various terrain.
- Associate's degree or certificate in Electric Power Technology with a minimum of 1-3 years of prior experience in design and estimation.
- Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of electrical distribution systems.
- Familiarity with joint construction and electric utility best practices.
- Exposure to 4kV to 35kV.
Normal Work Schedule:
- Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm and Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 am
- Employer paid health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Earned PTO for vacation and sick leave
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.