- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Distribution Designer - Utilities
This position will provide a high level of technical knowledge and expertise to accurately analyze complex options and prepare complex Power Distribution facility designs for various verticals within the Electrical Power Grid.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design low/medium voltage, overhead and/or underground distribution projects across residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Prepare project and job packages that include material lists, requisitions, site drawings and construction drawings for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and service reliability.
- Coordinate with construction team to resolve any issues related to design or customer issues.
- Communicate effectively and develop professional relationships with clients.
- Perform field work as required to validate customer and system requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An Associate's Degree (or equivalent) from a 2 year college or technical school.
- A Bachelor's Degree will also be considered for Junior Engineers.
- 3-5 years of experience in (Utility) Power Distribution engineering or design.
- Must have basic knowledge of Math.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written).
- Must be willing to travel to client's sites as needed.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.