- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Design Engineer - Transmission/Distribution OH - PLS CADD
We are hiring full-time OH Transmission/Distribution Line Designers and Engineers to support a growing practice. PLS-CADD software suite experience is a major plus. High voltage is also a major plus 12kV-500kV.
- PLS-CADD/POLE/TOWER experience is a required.
- Structure analysis and loading trees, developing design criteria and specifications for the T&D line design and procurement of materials, project cost estimating, and quality control reviews.
- Must be familiar with industry codes and standards.
- Regularly meet with clients or other personnel
- Engineers: Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Structural, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and PE with 4 years minimum of experience with High Voltage OH Transmission Lines.
- Designers: No degree requirement, but must demonstrate at least 7 years of experience using PLS software full-time.
- Experience with 12kV to 500kV voltages.
Competitive Compensation and benefits offered.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.