- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client a well know Manufacture based in Portsmouth is looking for a Warehouse Operative for 6 weeks.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07:00 - 15:00 - Offer flexiblity
Salary/rate: Dependent on experience, skills etc
The following are the duties the successful applicant will be required to carry out
- Manage a small team of Warehouse Operatives
- manage raw materials.
- book in raw materials
- accept, unload and book in all deliveries from external sources.
- Pick parts for purchase orders that will be sent to external suppliers, i.e. treatments
- Book in and store all production parts made on the shopfloor
- Unloading raw materials from the material suppliers.
- collect and deliver
- must be IT literate and familiar with electronic material handling systems
If of interest then please do apply and send your CV in or call Aaron Sohal on 01489898272.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.