- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Power Distribution Engineer or Designer
We are currently hiring for Distribution Line Designers and Engineers to join our team on road widening and street lighting relocation projects. Degreed and non-degreed candidates welcome. Pay comeserate with education and experience.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve problems related to power distribution
- Utilize AutoCAD and/or Microstation to design power distribution lines
- Be able to plan, organize, schedule, and monitor own work activities
- Develop detailed and correct technical documents, reports, drawings and sketches, correspondence, and calculations
- Comfortable speaking/corresponding with clients if needed
- Continuous improvement of job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Support of the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- 3 years of experience and Bachelor of Science in Engineering (or equivalent), or
- 3 to 5 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or
- 5 to 10 years equivalent experience with no degree
- Proven Autocad and/or Microstation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- 3 years' experience drawing power distribution lines.
- Experience in the utility industry.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.