- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Distribution Field Technician
This position encompasses data collection, measurement, mapping, field photography, equipment or unit inventory, staking, and similar field-based reconnaissance at the direction of senior technical or engineering employees.
Local Candidates Needed
**Joint use work experience desired
Among the incumbent's responsibilities are the following:
- The incumbent will adhere to and be a strong advocate for our Core Values to both internal employees and our client(s)
- The incumbent will be familiar with and follow all practices as outlined in the company safety manual
- The incumbent will be an advocate of safety and participate in all safety initiatives
- Accurately and neatly gather field data using paper drawings, forms, electronic data collection devices, digital cameras, or other formats and/or devices specified by the project manager and/or client.
- Correctly identify items to be documented in the field with minimal supervisory assistance.
- Quickly learn and apply technology tools such as hand-held data collection units, laser range finders, digital cameras, and GPS receivers. -Accurately record measurements and dimensions of requested items; be able to recognize levels of detail required to create a complete and accurate accounting of the field inventory and environment per the project specifications.
- Incumbent may be required to assist in power restoration efforts in natural disaster events (eg: driver, wire sitter, runner)
- Accurately records data and measurements using correct standards and symbology such that the resulting product is clear and easily understood by office based project personnel.
- Meets production targets and understands the importance of project deliverables and milestones
- Overnight travel may be required at times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Follow all company and client safety practices and promote a safe working environment
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assist in the training of new peers
- Be able and comfortable working in an outside environment
- The incumbent will have a valid drivers license
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.