- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Staff Electrical Designer
Our client's office in Morristown, NJ has a need for an Staff Electrical Designer to be an integral part of a talented team to prepare commercial aviation, federal government, military and industrial projects
- Electrical design will include power, lighting, fire alarm and communications systems.
- Produce complete plans from verbal or written instructions from a senior engineer or registered professional.
- Design tasks include applying basic electrical design formulas and codes as required for the task and project.
- Proficient knowledge of Autodesk Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD.
- Perform checking of designs/sketches and redlines to ensure quality of design product.
- Assist with day to day CAD/REVIT management activities for the Electrical Team.
- May perform field inspections
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in drafting technology or related field with a minimum of 8 years applicable experience or a relevant Associates degree with a minimum of 10 years applicable experience is required.
- Strong Revit experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Field experience in the facility construction field is also desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize new design software programs.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.