- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Substation Engineer
With a Top 10 overall ranking by ENR for 2017, on our team you have the opportunity to see and do more than you ever imagined. We will train you, develop your skills and allow you to take on projects that will impact millions across North America.
- Develop design documents and drawings including protection and control schematics, one and three-line diagrams, wiring diagrams, communications diagrams, section and detail drawings, substation layout plan, and mark-ups for project-built drawings.
- Specification development for the procurement, installation and testing of substation equipment.
- Complete tasks such as equipment sizing, ground grid design, electrical studies, and relay coordination.
- Regularly communicate with clients, stakeholders, and project lead
- Apply engineering standards including NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited university
- At least seven years' related substation experience
- Eligible to take Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam or currently have Engineer-In-Training (EIT) license
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Open to travel in the U.S. and internationally 50-75%
- Must not require visa sponsorship
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.