- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Distribution Designer - Utilities
We are looking to hire an experienced Distribution Designer in Lutz, FL. Provide power distribution facility designs for residential and small to medium size commercial and industrial projects in a safe, cost effective, and reliable manner.
** Local Candidates preferred**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create safe and cost-effective designs for projects of a moderate to difficult nature in the areas of overhead or underground distribution projects.
- Prepare project and job packages that include material lists, requisitions, site drawings and construction drawings for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and service reliability.
- Coordinate with construction personnel and client/customer to resolve jobsite issues related to project design or customer issues.
- Create work requests using the current work management tool and communicate effectively with client and /or end use customers on schedules, commitments, project feasibility, timeframes and expectations.
- Properly apply client/company reliability principals for the resolution of power quality issues, by evaluating loading of various overhead/underground equipment components and ensuring a safe and cost-effective design and installation.
- Minimum Required Education - High school degree or GED and Associates degree.
- Preferred Education - A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or University in non-engineering science, math or business.
- Required Experience - 1-3 Year(s) Experience in utility power distribution engineering or craft.
- Possess valid driver's license and vehicle suitable for business use (mileage reimbursement may apply).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.