- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Distribution Design Manager
Exciting opportuntity for an Electrical Distribution Design Manager in San Diego, CA. This is a permanent role for an ENR Top 500 firm.
- 10 years of experience in electric distribution power system studies, analyses, planning, and/or design.
- The candidate will possess a working knowledge of electrical safety codes, including California's G.O. 95 and G.O. 128.
- The candidate should have reasonable computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Skype, SharePoint).
- Experience with SDG&E design and construction standards, along with their DPSS and SAP/iCUE software applications, are desirable qualifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a background as an electrical designer/planner with SDG&E as an employee or contractor.
- Training program development and experience with conducting and monitoring training sessions.
- Familiar with local and state utility rules and tariffs.
This role offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.