- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
QA/QC Land Designer
This position assists the design originator while investigating data for routine design efforts by applying engineering fundamentals.
- Determine design criteria, drawing presentation, identifying clearances and constructability of utilities.
- Understand and Identify construction details
- Understanding of typical survey components required on the plan set
- Calculate quantities and material take-offs
- Ability to determine slopes and grades for pavement complying with criteria while considering natural topography
- Redline Design/Check/QAQC plan sets for CADDers
- Other assigned duties as required
- Minimum of high school or technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years of extensive drafting and engineering technician experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D for civil design site/land development
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with coworkers
- Limited contact with outside agencies and project team members
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Must be flexible to changes in work assignments on short notice and under intensive deadlines on a daily basis as changes occur in project needs
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.