- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Project Manager
A staff engineer will act as an Assistant Project Manager as required for various electric utility substation, overhead and underground transmission projects.
Specific items that the Assistant Project Manager will perform include:
- Manage a portfolio of electric utility substation and transmission projects.
- Provide leadership guidance and instruction to other members of the project team.
- Develop and maintain project forecasts and schedules throughout the life of the project.
- Manage substation and transmission engineering efforts.
- Coordinate the development of construction sequencing plans and corresponding outage schedules.
- Coordinate engineering designs and technical specifications to support the permitting process.
- Provide assistance to client in developing permit applications.
- Support testimony and attendance to public meetings as required to support the permitting process.
- Aid in community outreach efforts.
- Manage procurement documentation for all contractors to be hired (e.g., scopes of work, technical specifications, bid evaluations).
- Coordinate compliance and administration on contracts associated with the project.
- Provide support during construction to respond to Requests for Information (RFI's) and coordinate with required groups to prepare final as-built drawings.
- Negotiate and manage contractor Change Requests.
- Manage project forecasts, budgets, actual and accrued costs, and provide variance explanations on a monthly basis.
- Manage schedule and budget changes through the use of Project Change Requests..
- Coordinate the testing and commissioning process.
- Responsible for the complete close-out for their assigned projects.
- Report out to client and other stakeholders in project status meetings.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering,Construction Management or related field
Must of a minimum of 3 years of experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.