- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A proven engineering consultancy is in need of an Operations Supervisor to join their Major Projects team in the Dallas area. Due to current COVID restrictions, we are only able to consider candidates in Texas or nearby areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the company's strategy and vision while showing initiative to fulfill client requirements in a way that meets their highest standards.
- Make ethical business decisions that promote our key values.
- Work with clients to determine that all employees are productive and meeting the goals of their assigned work.
- Assists new employees throughout orientation and training.
- Regularly meet with management to ensure effectiveness of client services and address any areas of concern.
- Work in tandem with leadership team ensure work adheres to all engineering codes while also meeting our clients' standards.
- Direct project workflow.
- Develop employee appraisals as part of performance reviews.
- Assist corporate/local managers in marketing our services to existing or future clients. Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- In a timely manner, approve employee timesheets after determining accuracy.
- May service periodically as the Field Manager should major storm work be necessary in assigned area.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly organized and able to plan for self and team
- Strong communication skills
- Skillful negotiator
- Strong managerial/business skills
- Skilled in providing motivational leadership
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Prior success in building/maintaining client relationships
- High commitment to achieving goals and plans
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years' related power distribution experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.