- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Operations Supervisor for Electrical Distribution Design teams
Looking for a leadership opportunity within the Power Delivery sector?
We have Operations Supervisor opportunities for leading teams of Electrical Distribution Designers of all experience levels!
Position Overview: Functions as the local liaison between the company and the client and provides supervision and/or mentoring of design staff. In this role, the incumbent will represent our best interest by communicating with the client, with the employees, and with management on pertinent issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is subject to supervision of progress and results. Among the incumbent's major responsibilities are the following:
- Energetically support the organization's vision and strategy and demonstrate initiative and personal accountability to meet work demands according to the highest standard.
- Exhibit the highest day to day standards and demonstrate the highest level of business ethics and consistently adheres to and promotes key values and principles in all transactions.
- Communicates with the client to ensure that the employees under their area of responsibility are all productive and responsive to the needs of the client.
- Assists in the transition of new employees to the area through orientation, assisting in logistics, and training on our and/or client specific procedures, policies, and tools.
- Meets regularly with the appropriate client supervision/management to review the effectiveness of our service to the client and to address client concerns.
- Works closely with Manager, VP, and PE in responsible charge to coordinate efforts and assure that all local, state, and federal codes associated with engineering services are being adhered to as well as to the client's standards.
- Communicates with employees under their area of responsibility to ensure that all are productive, making reasonable progress in their classifications, and assists in addressing and bringing forth any employee concerns to management.
- Directs project work flow.
- Regularly communicate with the Manager or VP on issues, activities and accomplishments.
- Will ascertain from the client, the customer satisfaction survey for employees under their area of responsibility that are in staff augmentation positions.
- Provide formal employee appraisals for assigned employees within area of responsibility with the approval of the Manager or VP.
- Assist the Manager or VP and corporate personnel in the marketing of design/engineering services to existing clients or solid prospects within the assigned area and will assist in the secondary marketing of services to the client. Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Will be responsible for approving all employee timesheets in their respective area, ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner.
- May be deployed on a periodic basis and have the responsibilities as the Field Manager during major storm event deployments.
- Additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
***Looking for candidates that are graduates with two year degree in an Engineering Technology or related field and/or minimum of five years of related communications or distribution experience.***
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.