- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Company provides sanitary equipment for the food, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. In addition to general supplies and parts, they work with customers to design and fabricate customized systems to fit their space requirements.
Looking for an outgoing project engineer to provide engineering services to internal/external customers including:
- System specification
- System design
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Consult with project coordinator and manager to ensure timely and profitable installation and start-up of projects in conformance with regulatory standards.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of related Food & Beverage or Fluid Sanitary equipment
- AutoCAD experience
- Clean In Place (CIP) experience a plus
- Willing and able to travel 35% of the time
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.