- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Scheduler - Oil and Gas
A major Oil and Gas client is in need of a qualified Project Scheduler to join their team and assist with upcoming projects. They are targeting mid-career candidates with 3-5 years of experience that have worked in the oil and gas industry.
- Presenting schedules
- Scheduling and planning the duration of project, activities, tasks (how long will it take to complete project, complete certain portions/tasks, obtain materials)
- Project timeline and completion- perfect situation, plan for anything that may negatively impact completion
- Tracking and speaking to milestones
- Critical activities as needed
- Partner with Engineers, Project Managers, Vendor
- Present to upper management
- 3-5 years project scheduling experience
- Oil and gas related experience is a key
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel heavy)
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 project scheduling software
- Ability to fulfill all job needs with minimal to no training
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.