- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Protection and Control Engineer
My team and I are looking for an individual who is well-suited to work for our Transmission & Distribution client as a Protection and Control Engineer.
It requires a detail-oriented P&C Engineer who not only can self manage, but lead others across various teams as well. The primary role is to prepare the conceptual design of the complex projects, review the detailed engineering scope and guide the assigned discipline engineers to align the engineering deliverables per project requirements.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a background in environmental engineering. They will be working in a team environment to site facilities in the energy sector minimizing environmental, visual and customer impact.
- Transmission & Distribution Experience is preferred
- 4 years of experience in Substation Protection and Control Design
- Experience on MathCAD, ASPEN, ETAP software is an asset
- Develop and review technical specifications, drawings, and standards of equipment/ projects.
- Working with project teams and carry out/review/analyze complex technical studies and project scopes.
- Maintaining complete project documentation with respect to relay settings and calculations, all design packages, as-built requirements and return data information. Maintaining a good working relationship with internal groups that support projects such as other engineering disciplines, Drafting, Project Management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.