- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We currently have an opening for a Project Manager for the Land Development group.
The Project Manager will have the responsibility for applying intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas for the development of single family and commercial projects including the design of water, sewer, drainage, paving, and grading. An understanding of municipal utility districts including creations, utilization, and operation is a plus.
- Be responsible for the daily operations and deliverables that may be necessary for the development of single-family residential and commercial projects.
- Uses advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- As a Project Manager you will plan, coordinate and direct a large and important engineering project or a number of smaller projects with many complex features.
- Project Manager will interact with Client and other consultants and must have good communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer - In Texas
- 4-8 years of land development experience in the Dallas area.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
Ability to define routine problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to solve routine problems and/or deal with a variety of variables in situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.