- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Engineer - Transmission
This is a permanent, direct-hire position with a proven company that employees over 5,000 people within 20+ states.
- Utilize design software to design power transmission lines
- Complete structure analysis and loading trees needed to determine design criteria for power line projects
- Have familiarity with and be able to apply industry codes and standards to assignments
- Create documentation and drawings needed in the construction of line projects
- Position may over time become additionally involved in procuring materials, estimating, and QC reviews
- May occassionaly attend meetings with clients or need to correspond with outside personnel
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited program, Electrical or Civil Engineering preferred
- 2+ years of experience in power transmission line design
- Proficiency with design software such as PLS, AutoCAD, or Microstation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Passing grade on the Engineering Fundamentals Exam or an EIT license
- PMP certification or understanding of project management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.