- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My team and I are looking for an Application Developer to help our teams design and deliver web application solutions to our internal business customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong Object Oriented concepts and 3 years of experience with Microsoft.NET Web application development using Asp.Net MVC, Entity Framework and AngularJS and will have demonstrated leadership in some capacity. This is a Contract to Hire Position.
- Design and develop web applications using ASP.NET, MVC, and C#.NET
- Design and develop a client-side framework using AngularJS and Typescript
- Design and develop Relational databases to serve as the backend for transactional systems
- Collaborate with the team to create a framework for developing solutions more consistently and efficiently
- Work in Agile Scrum environment and apply scrum concepts to develop efficient solutions for business.
- Assist and mentor team on .NET design patterns, best practices, tools, and frameworks
- Assist in customization and integration of third-party systems into the existing suite of software systems
- Follow both the coding and UX standards set for the group.
- Write technical documentation - Help with builds and releases
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Object-Oriented Application Programming Experience and a strong background with the .NET framework
- 4 years experience with Microsoft.NET Framework, including ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET
- ASP.NET, MVC, C#.NET for web applications
- AngularJS and Typescript to develop a client-side framework
- Mentor team on .NET design patterns
- Both coding and UX standards set for the group.
- Angular 2+, NET Core, EF Core (a plus)
- Scrum or Agile framework
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.