- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Substation Project Manager
In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
This is a full-time position based out of Denver, CO with some local travel to client sites.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for overseeing both engineering and financial aspects of power delivery projects, strengthening client relationships, and promoting our services throughout the region. Other responsibilities include:
- Promote company culture and manage internal and external relationships
- Implement and develop project policies and procedures where necessary, establish project controls and drive project execution plan
- Collaborate with and provide leadership and mentoring to the project team
- Serve as primary point of contact with project owner regarding efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, scope management, and budget
- Successfully work with other company departments as needed
- Demonstrated project management skills should include CPM scheduling, budget and cost analysis, managing project teams, as well as proposal writing, client marketing, and project presentations
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or engineering management from an accredited university
- PE license and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 7 years' related utility/consultancy experience
- Includes project management or lead project engineering
- Experience in project management controls
- Strong knowledge of substation design and substation project management experience
- Proficiency using financial analysis tools on utility projects
- Prior experience with local utilities preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.