- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Control Specialist
My client is looking for an individual who is well-suited to work for our T &D client as a Project Control Specialist. It requires a detail-oriented Project Controller who is based out of the Metropolitan Atlanta area or willing to relocate.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a background in Project Scheduling. The primary role is to review project invoices and coordinate project schedules and assist with the development of scheduling reports.
- Perform Project planning and scheduling tasks
- Coordinate Project Schedules and assist with the development of scheduling reports.
- Validate Work Breakdown Structure
- 95% client deliverables in the Atlanta metropolitan area
- Retrieve, review and distribute pre-programmed scheduling reports from P6
- Coordinate project set-up in the ERP & Controls Software
- Review, maintain and run reports.
- Transmission & Distribution experience is preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.