- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical CAD Designer
The successful candidate will prepare, check, and review, working plans, detail drawings and specifications for layout, construction and operation of LNG plant equipment, electrical systems and natural gas gate stations.
- Development of construction/fabrication drawings of plant Electrical / Control equipment and systems to include underground / above ground conduit, cable tray, grounding & equipment location drawings, one-line, riser and schematic diagram.
- Control panel, junction box layouts, interconnection diagram and cable schedules in which Site Plans, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's), load lists, instrumentation, I/O lists, one Line diagrams and vendor documentation are the primary design information source. Limited field assignments will most likely be necessary.
- Coordinate electrical designs with Mechanical, Piping and Civil Structural Disciplines.
- Review/compare electrical drawings against Electrical One Line Diagrams and P&ID's for accuracy and completeness.
- Utilizes and reviews / checks various pieces of equipment, engineering practices, specifications, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Maintain or develop new project drawing files for all related drawings in accordance with company standards and procedures.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Review, critique and develop standard CAD practices and procedures
- A minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D Design software; MS
- Excel/Access Spreadsheet software, MS Word Processing software.
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Electrical CAD Design software, (Elecdes, Paneldes and Protogen by SCADA Sytems) is a plus.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.