- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Onshore Project Engineer
My team and I are looking for a Mid-level Onshore Project Engineer in Houston, TX for an Energy client.
Experience and Qualifications
* UCOG midstream/upstream and/or pipeline and facilities experience, including terminals and compressor stations
* BS or MS in related field or applicable discipline, typically an engineering degree; or equivalent experience if allowed by law. Thorough knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted Company procedures.
* Generally, 5-7 years of experience in the field with BS, or 1-3 years of experience in the field with MS; EIT or relevant professional registration preferred.
* Computer proficiency required; Proficient with engineering software applications; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail important. Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is important.
* General attributes required of all Company employees include Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change, Drive for Results,
* Integrity and Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.
Job Requirements May require travel to out of state job site, client or vendor facilities. Proven experience in leading a discipline design/engineering/construction group. Site experience is desirable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.