- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My team and I are looking for an individual who is well-suited to work for our Transmission & Distribution client as a Permitting Specialist.
The primary role is to review project scope and determine applicable permits. This is inclusive of municipal building permits, variances, special use permits, agency stream, wetlands, and PSC Article VII. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a background in environmental engineering. They will be working in a team environment to site facilities in the energy sector minimizing environmental, visual and customer impact.
- Transmission & Distribution Experience is preferred
- Experience working with Article VII in NYS
- Expertise in the development of the required environmental permits
- Reviews and comments on proposed laws and regulations as they apply to company operations.
- Manages or oversees implementation and inspection of wildlife, agriculture or wetland mitigation/management plans, and other regulatory requirements of permits that extend beyond the construction phase of the project.
- Working in a team environment to site facilities in the energy sector minimizing environmental, visual and customer impacts
* Full time - Dire hire role
* Amazing Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 K match
* Competitive Salary
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.