- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Distribution Field Technician
This 6-month contract to permanent hire position is a great way to join a proven engineering consultancy with over 70 years in operation. With over 5,000 employees in 25+ states, there are abundant opportunities for career growth.
Distribution Field Technicians are responsible for collecting data from field sites to be used in the creation of design documents or to update records. Responsibilities include field photography, staking, mapping, measuring, equipment inventory, and other means of field data collection as guided by senior team member.
- Technicians may assist in restoring power during weather-related outages by performing duties of drivers, runners, or wire sitters.
- Success in identifying distribution facilities (both underground and overhead).
- Must be able to utilize drawings, digital cameras, and other devices to accurately collect field information.
- Knowledgeable of tools including GPS receivers, digital cameras, and laser range finders.
- Record collected data neatly and accurately to create records/documents that provide detailed information for the team.
- Achieve production goals in support of project milestones.
- Available for occasional overnight travel.
- Follow all company safety guidelines while also participating in safety-related initiatives.
- Represent the company in a positive way while interacting with other employees or clients.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.