- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Civil Structural Engineer
As engineers, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
- Prepares, checks and reviews of working plans, detail drawings and specifications for layout and construction of site foundations, structural steel, and underground utilities while under the direct supervision of the CAD manager, Civil CAD lead, project engineer or project manager
- P.E Licenses Engineer
- Proficient working knowledge of deep and shallow foundation design
- Proficient in using structural finite element analysis software tools such as STAAD.Pro
- Proficient working knowledge of MathCad and Excel
- Proficient in using ASCE 7 Wind and Seismic calculations
- Review and compare Civil / Structural subcontractor drawings against base models for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain or develop new project drawing files for all related drawings in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Will be working in a collaborative environment made up of Civil, Mechanical & Electrical engineers and designers. A short exhibition of the candidate's civil 3D capabilities will be required
- Knowledge of STAAD-pro software
- Proficient working knowledge, understanding, and application of critical industry-accepted codes; IBC, ASCE 7, ACI 318, AISC Steel Specification and Construction Manual, and AWS.
- Knowledge of Dynamic analysis techniques for foundation analysis a plus
- Working knowledge of Smart 3D (S3D) software tool a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Seven to ten (7-10) years related experience and a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering (or related field)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.