- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This position is a part of the Customer Product Engineering team.
This team is responsible for applications of equipment and systems that are integrated directly into external customer processes and facilities. This equipment enables our customers to utilize various cryogenic products supplied. The equipment supports a broad range of industries including cryogenic food freezing, industrial cryogenics, metals processing, combustion, and wastewater. This position is located in Allentown, PA.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the completion of detailed design and drafting required to fabricate various product offerings. This person will be expected to be able to convert project engineers' requirements into final designs and drawings:
* Develop detailed 3D manufacturing assembly designs and the associated 2D part drawings for various proprietary mechanical equipment systems including cryogenic food freezers and combustion burners.
* Develop detailed 3D designs and or 2D assembly drawings of piping skids and pumping systems for fabrication at various vendor shops.
* Drafting of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and electrical schematic diagrams associated with the various piping and equipment systems.
* Act as gatekeeper and provide control for all approved drawings and documentation.
Skills and Experience
* 2-year technical Associates Degree with 2 to 8 years of drafting and design experience.
* Experience in both equipment part design and piping system/skid design.
* Proficiency with Draftsight and AutoCad
* Proficiency in Microstation V7 and V8 for the preparation of 2D drawings of equipment parts, systems, and piping systems. Knowledge of Microstation conversion drawings (.dng) to AutoCad (.dwg) format
* Proficiency in Solidworks 3D modeling and design.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on concurrent projects or tasks. * Ability to learn quickly and must be detail-oriented.
* Possesses good organization, time management, teamwork, and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.