- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Overhead Transmission Line Engineer
An ENR top rated full-service engineering consultancy is hiring for a civil transmission line engineer. This position is responsible for design of 69kV through 500kV overhead projects.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve problems related to overhead transmission lines
- Be able to plan, organize, schedule, and monitor own work activities
- Development of high voltage (69-500 kV) overhead transmission designs utilizing PLS software
- Ensure designs confirm to client standards
- Prepare documents to include plan/profile drawings, foundation drawings, and load diagrams
- Comfortable speaking/corresponding with clients if needed
- Provide construction field support
- Complete transmission studies and reports
- Continuous improvement of job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Support of the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- 3+ years of related high voltage transmission design utilizing PLS-CADD and PLS-POLE
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- EIT license
- Able to travel up to 10%
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.