- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Machine Operator - 2nd and 3rd Shift
Company needs a Manufacturing Machine Operator or Production Associate with experience in Quality, Exceeding Production outputs, and Housekeeping
2nd Shift - 3:30pm - 12:00am
3rd Shift - 11:30pm - 8:00am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must be able to work in a high-paced environment
· Required to be standing and operating a machine during shift
· Operate card production equipment and perform related activities
· Confirm work receipt
· Formulate and implement work priority decisions
· Exceed production output and quality standards
· Perform minor equipment maintenance and adjustments per written and oral instructions
· Work independently performing quality inspections on own work to production standards
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area
· Identify potential production and quality problems; recommending remedial, corrective or contingency action
· Work with other operators, technicians and supervisory staff to assist with problems and to an effective work environment
· Awareness and compliance with all security and production policies/procedures
· Must possess basic computer skills
Insure conformance to vision, mission and values of the company.
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following
· Maintain housekeeping standards of workstation
· Order supplies as needed
· Attend appropriate training and meetings as required
· Meet safety standards
6 months experience
Personal Characteristics: Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities. Participative management type - advocates team concepts. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful and mature. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive - but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups, or employees or organization. Excellent people skills, attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills required.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills required. Intermediate computer skills also needed.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to exercise the use of eyes, ears, hands, and fingers. The employee is continually required to sit, stand, and walk with lifting up to 40lbs. Need close vision for this job.
Education and/or Experience: High School degree with 1-3 year's related experience.
Mechanical ability is a must
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.