- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Vault Associate - 1st and 3rd Shift
Company is searching for a Valut Associate; Someone with cashier, bank teller, cycle counting or similar experience for QA/QC, On Time Delivery, and production volume assurance
· Pull, count and ready cards for Production using Production pull sheets
· Perform mid-day 'rushes'
· Pull and count cards for daily shipment for CSR requests
· Verify JAAMS lot numbers when moving back stock to front stock
· Update JAAMS system when moving stock
· Inspect open card trays for neatness and tape any back stock, labeling all taped trays with count (if less than 500) and client's name
· Assist and follow up on problem solving with Data Card
· Retrieve any replacement cards needed by Data Card utilizing the Destruction log
· Learn and perform JAAMS procedures
· Perform modified vault inventory on JAAMS different banks each day
· Pull cards to create generic sample cards for Visa, MC and or the client
· Perform JAAMS remakes to insure real time inventory is up to date
· Obtain and stock supplies as needed
· Keep work stations neat and equipped with supplies
· Assist with rush orders
· Meet safety standards
Personal Characteristics: Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities. Participative management type - advocates team concepts. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful and mature. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive - but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Excellent people skills and attention to detail. Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills required. Intermediate computer skills also needed.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to exercise the use of eyes, ears, hands, and fingers. The employee is continually required to sit, stand, and walk with lifting up to 10lbs. Need close vision for this job.
Previous experience as cashier, teller or cycle counting desired. Basic Math skills. Lifting up to 35lbs throughout shift.
High School degree with 2 to 4 years related experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.