- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Protection Engineer
You will have the ability to choose your path and do what you do best - Lead, dive into complex analyses, develop your team, and become recognized throughout the industry by way of innovation. And, you will have access to an advanced laboratory.
As a part of this organization you will work on everything from LV over current coordination to HIL dynamic simulations (500 kV+ T Line Protection).
- Short circuit and symmetrical component analysis
- Time-current coordination
- Protection scheme/criteria development
- Relay settings development and coordination
- Integration with SCADA systems
- NERC compliance
- Arc flash analysis
- Commissioning assistance
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering and ~7 years of industry experience performing the studies listed above.
- Preference is given to applicants with any of the following experience: protective relaying, symmetrical components, transmission line theory, power system transients, dynamic stability, and power system electromagnetics
- Professional registration is not required, however a P.E./P. Eng is highly preferred
- Preference is given to applicants with leadership experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.