- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Immediate need for experienced Pipe Benders/Fitters for a contract opportunity in Houston. Day & Night shift available. Clean, Safe, Modern indoor facility. Free Benefits available.
- MUST HAVE TABLE TOP BENDING EXPERIENCE - MUST SHOW ON RESUME
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE BENDING HYDRAULIC PIPES - MUST SHOW ON RESUME
- PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE COMPLETED FOR CONSIDERATIONS
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO TEST THEIR PIPE BENDING SKILLS ON A TABLE TOP BENDER
- Pull, push, or pry steel components into approximate position while member is supported by hoisting device.
- Force components in to final position, using crowbars, jacks and hand tools.
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of components using cutting torch.
- Cut steel components to make alteration using cutting torch.
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts using cutting torch and tools.
- Lay out, fabricate, assemble and install piping and piping systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.