- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mechanical Design Engineer
This client are working on a nuclear decommissioning project and are seeking 5x Mechanical design engineers to join them in the Wolverhampton or Warrington offices.
Skills and experience that we are seeking include the following -
- Design of Heavy Engineering plant equipment
- Nuclear decommissioning experience is desireable
- Design of ligting equipment
- Checking of design and detail drawings
- Remote handling equipment is desireable
- Ability to support tenders
While Nuclear experience is preferable, candidates from a heavy engineering background are favourable.
Key activities -
- Interpretation of Design Input Requirements, in support of the Principal / Responsible Engineers into fit for purpose solutions.
- Contribution to Design Control Files
- Production and verification of fit for purpose calculations where required
- Delivery in accordance with allocated budgeted cost and timescales
- Design co-ordination with other engineering disciplines
- Implementation of UK H&S legislation and appropriate design standards
- Presentation and/or participation at HAZOP and Design Reviews
- HNC Qualified or Equivlant
- Broad based experience in the Detailed Design of Mechanical Equipment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.