- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Quality Control Civil Inspector
large international Main Contractor who are heavily involved in on RAPID, Pengerang in Johor Malaysia
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks the preparation of foundations.
- Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
- Checks the certifications regarding element mixes. LASTM test, chemical analysis, grain size analysis.
- Monitors atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
- Monitors correct curing operations.
- Checks the sampling operations (when required).
- Reviews the laboratory examination results.
- Checks sub-grade dry density.
- Checks moisture content.
- Checks compression strength test.
- Checks after execution of costing.
- Checks after concrete puring.
- Checks materials quality (wire, fitting etc.).
- Verifies special processes and the relevant workers' qualifications.
- Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Clients requirements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.