- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Designer - Distribution (Electrical Grid)
The Electrical Distribution Designer will report directly to the T&D Dept. Manager and will provide technical design support for assigned projects. These projects will include Overhead and Underground Distribution Design between 4kV and 40kV.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Compilation of design packages for construction
- Create, modify and review design packages according to client and/or company design standards.
- Maintains current knowledge of design and drafting procedures. Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for review.
- Provide accurate accounting of time spent on projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer-Aided Design and 2 years OH/UG Distribution experience
- Or associate degree in relevant program with 4 years OH/UG Distribution experience
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microstation
- Exposure to GIS (Geographical Information Systems)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.