- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This is an exciting and fast paced position with a solid career progression. Our company is an independent provider of protection and control services to the electric utility industry throughout the United States.
- Perform electrical testing services on power apparatus, substations, and switch gear included (but not limited to) the following:
- Protective relays and relaying systems
- Circuit breakers
- Power transformers
- Current and potential transformers
- Meters, transducers, and power system metering
- Power Cables
- Grounding Systems
- Motors and Motor Starters
- Station Batteries and Chargers
- Alarm Systems and Annunciators
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Perform troubleshooting and problem identification and analysis. Make recommendations regarding corrective action and/or repairs
- Generate technical reports detailing services provided, problems found, and corrective action taken or recommended
- Represent the company in a professional manner with regard to communicating and interfacing with clients
- Communicate effectively with the company management team on a regular basis regarding project status and the scheduling of manpower aend equipment
- Make safety a top priority at all times, realizing that the company has Zero Tolerance for those who do otherwise
- Other duties as required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.