- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mid-level Project Manager
Join one of the leading construction contractor firms specializing in upgrading the United States electrical grid infrastructure. My client is ranked in the ENR top 15 full service EPC firms for T&D.
Position will be responsible for managing and coordinating substation projects, new build and upgrades.
- Prepare proposals, assist in presentations, and participate in contract negotiations;
- Provide overall management of projects from concept to completion including siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, construction management, and closeout.
- Develop and monitor project schedules, manage scope, and control project costs.
- Assist with internal project financials, staffing, legal coordination, risk management, change management, and human resource issues.
- Provide Quality Control for the electrical design packages.
- Serve as primary point of contact with client regarding efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, master scope management, budget finances, subcontracting, project staffing, environmental compliance, facility support and schedule attainment.
- Manage all aspects of project communication
- Develop and implement project policies and procedures, establish project controls systems and implement the project execution plan.
- Work closely with the Project Team to ensure deliverables and services are being provided to client's satisfaction and that projects are following internal QA/QC guidelines.
- Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring office support.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.