- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Physical Substation Designer
Join one of the leading consulting engineering firms specializing in upgrading the United States electrical grid infrastructure. My client is ranked in the ENR top 15 full service engineering firms for T&D.
Collaborate with engineers and designers in high and extra high voltage substation design in order to prepare the following:
General Arrangement, Electrical Equipment Plans, Section Views (Elevations), Detailed Bills of Material, Lightning Stroke Shielding Plans, Grounding Plans, Conduits, Electrical Connection and Grounding Details, Below Grade Conduit/Raceway Plans, and Control Building Equipment, Cable Tray, Lighting, Grounding Plans and Sections.
- An Associate's Degree in Drafting, and/or a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Technology, and/or a high school diploma and 3 or more years drafting course work or equivalent technical experience.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of electrical substation physical design experience.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation.
- Familiar with Bentley Substation Design.
- GIS substation knowledge is a plus
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.